FellowshipOne is our fully secure, web-based, people-oriented information system which facilitates better communication between us, thereby:
• Enabling you to keep your contact information current
• Providing a vehicle to make your ministry needs known
• Enabling us to provide you with timely information about ministry opportunities, classes, events, etc.
• Streamlining children's check-in and increasing the security features already in place
• Enhancing e-commerce features for online giving and event registration
• Improved, more intuitive profile editor for keeping your information up-to-date. At the top of the window is a link which allows you to switch between "Register" (to create a new profile) and "Sign In" (to an existing profile)
• User-controlled privacy settings allowing you to determine how much of your information is visible and to whom
Overall, it enables us to do ministry better!
Our Confidentiality promise
The information we collect from you online is for the purpose of ministry only. We store it and protect it using the latest technology available to us. We do not store your sensitive information, such as credit card or social security numbers. We do not collect information about you from other sources, such as public records, or private organizations. The name and email address provided to us will never be shared with or sold to any other entity.
InFellowship Profile Editor
Want to register a new profile, edit your existing profile, or change your privacy settings? Login here to our InFellowship Profile Editor
Contact the Church Office at (510) 799-3171 x145 or email f1Admin@valleybible.org