Core Values are “What Valley Believes” classes and are for those interested in learning more about us or who want to officially be a part of the VBC Family by becoming a member of this church!
FALL 2023 SCHEDULE
All sessions are held upstairs in the Worship Center Room 312 (subject to change).
- Session 1 - Salvation - Friday, September 8 at 7pm
- Session 2/3 - Doctrines - Sunday, September 10 at 9am
- Session 4 - Spiritual Maturity - Sunday, September 17 at 9am
- Session 5 - Discovering My Ministry - Sunday, September 24 at 9am
- Session 6 - Evangelism/Discipline - Sunday, October 1 at 9am
- Session 7 - Our Strategy (How We Function) & Membership Interviews - Saturday, October 7 at 9am
- Baptism Class - Sunday, October 8 at 9am in WC Rm 104
Membership at Valley Bible Church is not a mere formality, but a genuine two-way commitment between you and Valley Bible Church. It means that you are a part of our family; it means that you belong with us.
Membership means we are committed to you.
As a member, you have a promise—not just from our pastors and leaders, but from all other members—that we will love and care for you. We will build you up in Jesus, speak the truth to you, encourage you, and welcome you in. We will treat you like the brother or sister you are to us in Christ.
Membership means you are committed to us.
When you become a member, you promise to care for the church by joining in on our mission, to serve and give, and to build up our body in Christ.