18th Annual Worship Ministries Retreat
It's time to start signing up for our 18th Annual Worship Ministries Retreat!
The Worship Ministries Retreat is a mandatory time to get away from the bills, laundry and yard work, to be set aside for a time of refreshing, preparing our souls for another season and connecting as a team. It's also a time to rehearse special music for upcoming events.
Together, we laugh, encourage, rehearse, eat and pray.
DATE: August 16-18, 2019 (Check in at 4pm on Friday. Depart at 1pm on Sunday)
LOCATION: Mission Springs Conference Center, Santa Cruz Mountains
Cost is $250. per person and includes:
- Room for two nights, including bed linens and towels
- Dinner on Friday, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday, breakfast and lunch on Sunday.
- Retreat materials
Cost is $85. Per person, includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday
- Retreat materials
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Dress: Casual dress for the entire weekend: jeans, sweatshirts, shorts, tshirts, tennis shoes, etc. Nothing fancy or come as fancy as you'd like. Bring layers as we are in the beautiful redwoods in the Santa Cruz mountains. The mornings and evenings may be chilly.
Items you need to bring:
- Linens are provided (sheets, blankets, towels, pillows) however, feel free to bring you favorite pillow or blanket.
- Bible and notebook
- Tennis shoes for walking, hiking, outdoor activities
- Toiletries and phone chargers
- Layered clothing
- Modest swimsuit- there is an outdoor pool onsite and the beach is 20 mins. away! Beach towel, flip flops, sunscreen (optional)
Please register and submit your non-refundable $85 deposit by July 1st to hold your spot. Full payment is due August 16th. You may pay online via the link below or by a check made out to "Valley Bible Church" and submitted in the church office.
Limited partial scholarships are available on a case-by-case basis. Email Cheryl at email@example.com to inquire.
|Register here for the 2019 Retreat!|
If you have any questions about the retreat or your registration, please contact Cheryl Miller (510) 799-3171 ext. 133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.